The I Love Earth Competition winner is announced!
Our major prize winner is Max from California, USA! Max already a leader at 8 years old shows us how he reduces his carbon footprint by planting a tree! (video below)
Planting trees is one of the greatest things we can do to reduce our carbon footprints as they absorb the carbon dioxide.
Max will recieve the prizes below with a value of over $634.55 and not to mention the immeasurable value of his very own signed album of Indigenous Australian artist Warren H Williams and Australian band Coldstone!
Stay tuned, I Love Earth will announce it's next competition shortly!
I Love Earth is giving away an extraordinary prize package!
(See prizes below)
To enter the I Love Earth Competition, all you have to do is plant a tree before October 1st, take a photograph of you planting the tree and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Others ways of entering are:
-A photograph of you participating in an earth loving activity , for example recycling, planting a tree, compost
-A painting or a drawing
-A story, poem or a song you've written
Some examples could include (but you are definitely not limited to) a video of you cleaning up the earth, a painting of a healthy earth, a story, poem or a song of what you are doing to reduce your carbon footprint.
Be creative, be big, bold and audacious, possibilities are limitless!
The bigger the impact your project makes on the earth the better! The most loving entry wins!
Please see below for all terms and conditions. To enter of for more details email email@example.com Competition closes October 1st 2009. Competition is open to ages from 5 to 18 years old.
The "I love love earth" prize package includes...
An iPod nano to play the songs you love while you love the earth! Valued at $199.99
A Clean Up Our Climate pack...
Total prize package valued at $164.65!!!
A signed music album by Australian band Coldstone...
Your very own signed album by Australian band Coldstone.
Check out their website www.coldstonemusic.com
A "Chemical Free Kids" book...
A "Chemical Free Kids" book by Dr Sarah Lantz and Dr Edward Kachab. About raising healthy children in a toxic world. A great gift idea for mum and dad, or if you like new and interesting subjects have a read of it yourself!
Check out www.chemicalfreeparenting.com
A $50 Coles group & Myer gift card...
Reward yourself for loving the earth and spend $50 using your Coles group & Myer gift card on anything you want! The card can be spent at the following, Myer, Target, Kmart, Coles, Bi-lo and Officeworks.
A signed album by Warren H Williams
A signed album by the legendary country music singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Warren H Williams!
A painting of possibility by Liana Werner-Gray...
A painting of possibility by 2009 Miss Earth Australia nominee Liana Werner-Gray! Valued at $330.
Check out www.lianawernergrayart.weebly.com
A $20 iTunes music card...
A $20 iTunes music card to get you started on your new ipod! Spend $20 on iTunes by downloading your favourite songs to your new iPod!
A BBC dvd "Planet earth"...
A BBC dvd "Planet Earth" is an epic story of life on earth. Learn more about life and the planet we live on. Valued at $49.95
A framed work by photographer Caitlin Barrett-Gray...
A framed work by earth loving photographer Caitlin Barrett-Gray. Valued at $99.95
Competition Terms & Conditions
Guidelines & regulations for competitions of I Love Earth.
1.Information on how to enter and prize details forms part of these conditions of entry. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered.
2. Entry is open to all children aged 5-18 that currently reside in Australia.
3. All entrants must obtain permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
4. The promotion commences at 00:01am, Sunday 22 March 2009 and final entries close at 11:59pm Thursday 1st October 2009.
5. Competition winners will be drawn at 11:00am on Friday 2 October 2009. Winners will be notified via telephone no later than 5:00pm, Friday 2 October 2009.
6. How to enter: Entrants must send a clear photo, video, song, poem, painting or picture of themselves along with their full name, postal address, phone number, email address and age. There is no limited entry number per individual. Entries must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to: I Love Earth Competition, 3401/79, Albert Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4000. Posted entries must be in a stamped, standard sized envelope or larger if needed.
7. There will be three (3) prize winners.
8. The Ipod will only be given as a prize within Australia.
9. The three (3) major prize winners will each win: Prizes from www.iloveearth.com.au. Prize one for ages from 5 to 8. Prize two for ages 8 to 13. Prize three for ages 13 to 18.
10. The prize is strictly non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternate prizes.
11. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
12. Entry is only valid if all details on the Application Form are completed.
13. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
14. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoters - I Love Earth.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of winning and runners-up entries for the purpose of future promotions.
17. The winners will be notified by telephone and email within 7 hours from the compeition end.
18. Details of winners will also be published on www.iloveearth.com.au
19. The promoter is I Love Earth dot com dot au of Suite 3401/79 Alert Street, Brisbane, 4000 accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
20. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws.
22. You must between 5 and 18 years of age to enter any competitions on iloveearth.com.au at the time of entry.
23. In the event of that any prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
24. Except with the written consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter has absolute discretion as to whether it will provide such consent and need not provide any reasons to any person for providing or withholding consent.
25. To enter or for more details please contact email@example.com